Your wedding day is one of the most special and memorable days of your life, and you want to make sure that sure that every moment is captured beautifully. In this blog post, I will guide you on maximizing your wedding photos at Nestldown Venue.
Communicating a Clear Timeline for Your Wedding Day
- Having a clear and well-communicated timeline for your wedding day is essential for capturing all the special moments and maximizing your wedding photos at Nestldown. The SEM team at Nestldown work hard with every client to create the best timeline for your day. Share this timeline with your photographer. It will help your photographer guide you throughout the day.
- Consider the natural light at Nestldown, and plan your photo session accordingly. Golden hour, which occurs just before sunset, is a perfect place to do pictures in the Nestldown Orchard. The sun sets earlier in the redwood chapel area so pictures in that area are better earlier in the day. This can all be incorporated into your timeline
- Make sure to communicate any important details, such as the first look, family photos, and formal portraits, to your photographer so they can be prepared and ready to capture these special moments. Knowing these details will help the photographer choose the best locations to capture these special moments.
Utilizing the Stunning Landscapes and Light at Nestldown
- Take advantage of the natural light and stunning landscapes at Nestldown. Make sure that your photographer knows the sun pattern for the time of year you are getting married. Nestldown is a large property and knowing how the sun will set will help your photographer move you around the property efficiently. I have photographed over 100 weddings at the property and I am very familiar with the grounds, and how the light filters through the trees.
- Don’t be afraid to be creative and use the unique features of Nestldown in your photo session. The venue’s natural beauty, combined with the skills of your wedding photographer, will create unforgettable images that you’ll cherish for years to come.
Building a Strong Relationship with Your Wedding Photographer
- Communication is key when it comes to maximizing wedding photos at Nestldown. Take time to connect with your photographer. Building a strong relationship with your photographer will help ensure a successful photo session on your wedding day.
For more info on my experience at Nestldown and why I love the venue Click here